Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

My Holiday

                       My Holiday

In my holidays I played games at home with my cousin’s and I kept on winning  but sometimes I lose to  them and it’s gets boring . When we finished playing, we played call of duty the whole night so I said we should go to sleep because it was getting late.

In the morning  I went to the shops with my mum to buy me clothes because I was growing bigger. My clothes were too small to fit  me so my mum brought me a jacket, pants, shorts and a tshirt and I tried all of my clothes on. It all fit me. Then we had to go to my music band and practice. I wore my new clothes but I forgot to buy me shoes so when my practice finished I went and brought me some shoes for tomorrow. I made it in time because the shops were going to close then I brought my shoes. Then the next day I went to my music practice and I wore my new shoes.

On my next holiday I am going to Rainbows End and it’s fun because they have roller coasters. It’s fun to ride on it because it’s scary to ride on the roller coaster. They have a game called bumper cars and the rule is to bump off the other cars. Thats my  favourite game because you have to bump the other cars off so thats all I want for  my next holidays.

By Halatoa    









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.