Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year. This year I learnt heaps of stuff I learnt a website called kiwi kids news. I think that website helped  me the most this year because it helps me understand the news. My friends taught me how to bookmark important things. I learnt to make a comment on other school's blog because my cousin taught me at their house. I helped my friend to blog his work. This year has been cool with my netbook because things are much faster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its good to see you have benefited your learning heaps by discovering lots of new and fun interesting sites. I like the fact you have mention that not only did you learn new things from your teacher that also your fellow classmates taught you new skills to. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.