Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Wacky Tales

A New Sport

joshua and I decided to try out the newest sport at panmurebridgeschool. It's calledrugby rugby. The object of the game is to kick a(n) rugby rugby all the way to the end of the field. Every time you do, the fans yell “rugby!” and you get 2 points. The person with the most points wins.
joshua started and kicked the rugby halfway down the field. What a shot! Then it was my turn. I picked up the rugby, took aim, and missed completely. I felt so league! I tried again, and this time I kicked the rugby all the way to the end of the field. The fans in the stands hollered “rugby!” I won the game!
Now I am the champion of panmurebridgeschool! I didn't want joshua to feel badly, so I treated joshua to a trip to kfc for a(n) bannana sundae with milk on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.