Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Story Swap

"Where am I?" I questioned myself. As I looked around, I felt like I was being followed. I had never seen such a strange looking house before. I slowly crept towards the house hoping I wouldn't make a sound. Words rushed through my mind asking me if I should step back or take a risk. So I made a wise decision. Suddenly out of nowhere, the door slammed shut! My whole body started trembling. Every step I took, made me more curious. I had no other choice, so I sprinted inside the mysterious building as it felt more safe than being alone outside trapped in the darkness. The lights kept switching on and off. I only took a short glance around the room. The room was blank...


This is a short recount that Sajiha and I wrote. Our task was to take turns in writing a sentence each about the picture above. This helped us with writing a proper recount which we will be doing in a few weeks.  I found this very interesting because I had never done anything like this before and it gave us a good chance to work with people we have never worked with before!

1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

A superb example of collaboration Halatoa and Sajiha! You have painted a clear picture with your words. I really like the phrase...'I questioned myself', it's a powerful way of writing 'I thought'.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.